POWER + RESISTANCE 2019 TBD
We’ll figure out how a resistor can stop our LEDs from dramatically burning up (ok we’ll burn a few first), and what resisting looks like in a world of technology and surveillance.
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm in Toronto updated details coming soon
Workshop and class announcements
Sign up for our mailing list. We send 1–2 emails per month announcing our workshops and events across the country.
Mostly for our own improvement, but public for the curious.
- Binary Solo, 2018 July 14 in Kingston – writeup
- Binary Solo, 2018 August 25 in Ottawa
- Binary Solo, 2018 Sept 30 in Toronto
- Binary Solo, 2018 Oct 2 in Toronto
- Binary Solo, 2018 Nov 17 in Kingston with Sudo
- Computers make everything worse, 2018 Nov 18 in Toronto at Make Change
- We++ VR programming youth workshop, 2018 Dec 08 in Toronto with Subtle Technologies
- Binary Solo, 2018 Dec 16 in Toronto